Our Response to the Coronavirus Outbreak
As the COVID-19 crisis continues, we all are coping with a variety of unforeseen and unusual restrictions. As always, Armstrong Comfort Solutions is committed to operating our business on a foundation of caring for those in our communities, our customers and our employees.
Please know that we are here to maintain the comfort and essential HVAC and plumbing services every home needs while taking all the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Measures We Are Taking
While we are operating to serve our community and customers in this unprecedented time, it is important to point out the following measures have been put in place to keep you as well as our employees as safe and healthy as possible.
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitization of our facilities and our vehicle fleet.
- All employees and technicians will limit physical contact, including hand shaking, with customers and other team members.
- We are maintaining the CDC recommended social distancing with customers and other employees.
- We have provided our service team with plenty of supplies and personal protective equipment, such as masks, shoe booties, gloves, sanitizer and disinfectant.
- Each team member has been trained on using these safety products and are utilizing these items on each and every home they visit.
- Our employees are doing self-temperature checks several times a day and if any employee has a fever or if they or anyone in their household shows any sign of illness, they are sent home immediately.
- In addition, Service technicians will take extra precaution prior to entering a customer’s home by inquiring with customers if they have any symptoms of illness or if anyone else in the home is or has been sick.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know that home service problems occur even during illnesses and health concerns. Many of you may have unforeseen home service needs during the upcoming days and weeks. We are always here to help with 24/7 Emergency Service available. We are committed to serving your household to the best of our ability – and maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so.
In addition to the health and safety concerns many customers have, we here at Armstrong Comfort Solutions recognize that there are devastating financial repercussions of this COVID-19 outbreak. We are pleased to announce that we have been able offer various 0% financing options* for almost any HVAC or plumbing service you may have.
Sanitation and Social Distancing
On our end we have begun a series of efforts to combat the spread of any infection. At our facilities and within our vehicle fleet, we have increased our already thorough cleaning and sanitization practices. All employees and technicians will limit physical contact, including hand shaking, with customers and other team members. Service technicians will take extra precaution when entering a customer’s home, including inquiring with customers if they have any symptoms of illness and wearing protective gloves whenever possible. Our employees are encouraged to stay home if they or anyone in their household is ill.
If you have any concerns, we will be happy to discuss solutions with you.
Air Purification Products
For those of you who are not aware, we do offer a full line of clean air products which kill germs and viruses in your home. While many of us are staying in during this time, having clean air in our home is important for our family’s health and wellbeing. Click here for more information on our Clean Air products.
*Some restrictions may apply based on manufacturer and financing providers.